Turning the big 4-0 is a perfect time to reflect on how far you’ve come in life, the milestones you’ve surpassed, and the relationships you’ve built. But for some people — especially those who don’t have their financial ducks in a row — it’s a time when panic sets in. After all, turning 40 can make you painfully aware that time is running out to fix any financial mistakes you’ve made in the past. At the same time, you need to get serious about your money if you want to enjoy your golden years without financial stress. That’s why financial advisers suggest a handful of money moves everyone should make before their 40th birthday. By Holly Johnson via Wisebread with contribution from Luis F. Rosa, CFP® EA Click here to read the full article: .https://www.wisebread.com/5-money-moves-to-make-before-you-turn-40
About The Author
Luis came to the U.S. at age 11 from the Dominican Republic and became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ to help others pursue their goals. Luis is famous for keeping financial planning simple. He currently lives in Las Vegas with his wife, Alison. You can find him eating at one of his favorite Vegan restaurants in Los Angeles or Las Vegas.
- How the Economic Stimulus Will Affect You (Video Blog/Webinar)
- How the Economic Stimulus Will Affect You (Podcast)
- 5 Ways to Prepare Yourself for an Economic Downturn (Podcast)
- 5 Ways to Prepare Yourself for an Economic Downturn (Blog)
- Should I Purchase or Refinance When the Stock Market Drops? (Podcast)