Growing Up Latina With Crystal Sunbury
In this Hispanic Heritage Month Edition episode, Luis speaks with Crystal Sunbury. Crystal is a Certified Public Accountant and Senior Manager in the Las Vegas office of RSM US. She spent the first four years of her career at a Big Four accounting firm, where she served public and private commercial real estate companies and manufacturing clients. Crystal devotes a majority of her time serving clients in the real estate and construction industry with clients ranging in size from $10 million to over $1 billion in annual revenues.
Crystal is a member of the national steering committee for the Hispanic Organization for Leadership Advancement (¡HOLA!) employee network group. Crystal also works extensively with RSM’s global team in monitoring quality control for RSM’s international member firms and serves as designated instructor for RSM’s National Learning and Professional Development.
Crystal is also the president the Las Vegas chapter of ALPFA, the Association of Latino Professionals For America.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the following and more:
- Crystal’s background and upbringing
- How Crystal’s Hispanic Heritage has shaped her career
- The importance of having mentors and role models at an early age
- How ALPFA helps students, individual members, member firms, and the community
- Crystal’s best piece of advice for all Hispanic men and women currently working hard to go after their dream