In this episode, Luis talks to Juany Rodriguez, BSN, a Registered Nurse with over a decade of experience in the field of fertility, currently working at Generation Next Fertility in New York City. She has extensive experience understanding all aspects of the patient’s process. Juany has been thoroughly involved in the operations of several fertility practices including the development of Third-Party programs using sperm and egg donors, as well as gestational carriers. She has worked with patients from all different socio-economic backgrounds both trying to start or expand a family, and those delaying parenthood for social or medical reasons.
In this episode, you’ll learn tips regarding the following:
- The different avenues you can take when trying to conceive
- Fertility preservation options
- Elective vs. Medical reasons
- Costs you can expect
- Impact on same sex couples
- The top questions to ask your employer and insurance company