Millennials: 5 Reasons to Work with a Financial Planner Before Turning 30
In this episode, Luis talks about the reasons why it’s not too early for Millennials to work with a financial planner. Even if you don’t consider yourself “wealthy”, a financial planner can help you get started and help you navigate your options on your way to wealth!
Luis is the founder of Build a Better Financial Future LLC. He came to the U.S. at age 11 from the Dominican Republic. Growing up in New York City Luis noticed the lack of financial literacy in his community and was inspired by his parents to work hard and pursue an education.
From participating as an FPA NexGen ambassador/host, and being a CFP Board Ambassador, Luis uses his platform to help spread financial literacy via media outreach as well as encourage younger and diverse planners to join and thrive in the profession.
He is the host of the “On My Way to Wealth” podcast, co-founder of the BlatinX (BLX) Internship Program and LatinXcellence – an initiative that seeks to bring awareness to and help close the wealth gap in the LatinX community. Luis was named one of InvestmentNews 40 Under 40 in 2019 and Financial Advisor Magazine’s 10 Young Advisors to Watch, as well as Investopedia Top 100 Financial Advisors in 2020 and 2021.
In this episode, Luis talks about the following and more:
- Understanding your employer’s benefits.
- Creating your emergency fund.
- Managing student and consumer debt.
- Investing wisely.
- Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation with Luis!
- Download the 3 Fundamental “Money Moves” to Make Before Turning 45
- LatinXcellence, more than a brand, it’s a movement!
- Luis’ LinkedIn
- Luis’ Twitter
- Luis’ Instagram
- On My Way To Wealth YouTube Channel
- Millennials: 5 Reasons To Work With a Financial Planner Before Turning 30
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- XY Planning Network